Spring Break 2016 and some quilt making progress

We went camping as usual over Spring Break and brought along one of Mick's friends as we often do.    Cooler than normal weather and an injury had a big impact on our week.  I had bronchitis and something going on with my ears, hubby commuted every day to work plus I think I got a spider bite that still hurts.  It was a nice break but it was difficult!
 
Too windy most days for my sewing set up outside.   I had to set up in our very small pop up camper each day.  Mick and Anthony went out a couple of times on the boat with Uncle Vic plus had kayaks, bikes and all the activities at the center.  We ended up at the local ER on Wednesday with a badly sprained hand from a tether ball injury.   Between the injury and a cold front, we packed up Saturday and returned home.  Too cold to even sit outside!   Oh well,  we still had fun.  Until next time!
 








 
 
 

Comments