Almost Mystery Time!

No pictures to load but I did stop in the fabric shop a few days ago.  I discovered this great piece with my plaids that I have stacked for Brandon's quilt that looked perfect for the constant with the fabrics I had pulled from my stash.   Unfortunately, I only had 1/2 yard and it was suggested 1 3/4 yards PLUS more if we want to use in our borders.  When I walked into the LQS, one of the girls said that to me that she hoped I did not  need much of that one, she had just purchased almost all the remaining bolt for a border on one of her quilts.   Ugh.  I searched the store and nothing worked as well as that piece.  There was about 1.25 yards on the bolt which I bought so hopefully I can get the main body of this mystery quilt done but will need to find something else to use in the borders.    I've admired the fabric sitting with my stack and I'm tickled that I did get this, it just makes the fabrics look right.    The first installment posts in the wee hours Friday AM.   I better see if sewing time is on my schedule!