Sew-in Updates

I have been juggling several projects lately and will post some progress.  First, I have been working on  Bonnie Hunter's Carolina Chrismas, which I am calling my Hawaii Christmas quilt.   Not sure I like the alternate blocks and am just putting this up for a few days until I decide how I am going to proceed.  Bob likes just the blue/pink blocks together.
Hawaii Christmas blocks layed out on floor (Christmas Star block)

This shows an example of the 2nd block called Poinsettia Star. 
This was a WIP (work in progress) that was just moved to a PIG (project in grocery bag).
This is my current WIP.  I took a class Saturday @ The Calico Cat downtown.  6 identical triangles are cut from the fabric to create these pinwheel hexagons.  The original fabric is shown on the table in the upper left hand corner.  I will be turning this into a small wallhanging quilt, hopefully a little fun in appearance with a few new to me techniques that I have not used before!



Comments