Annual August Twelve Pines Quilt Retreat 2017

Once again we had an amazing time of creativity and fellowship during our retreat this year.  Often, we laughed until tears streamed down our faces!   We have a great group of ladies, many have been at all our August Twelve Pine Retreats as well as other events together.  Lots of long hours of sewing but oh my gosh look at the results.   Highlights of some of that productivity are posted here.

Amazon Star and 2 Vintage Rose WIP and a finished one
 
Chasing Rainbows

Part of HMQG Mystery Quilt 2017


From Ricky Tims Convergence books


We did have an ER trip this year, rotary cutter incident requiring SEVEN stitches.  Be careful out there!   With her 4 year old UFO that she made amazing progress on.





She finished at home yesterday!!!!!  Summer Solstice with the queen extensions from a Glacier Star.  We all love her tan/black version.  So elegant.









Blinged up!

































 
 
There were some finishes that I did not even get a picture of!   Shake it out, show it and fold it up before I could get photos.  I enjoy this group of ladies so much!   We already had our 2018 dates booked.   Pam's retreat center dates were filling up, so we jumped on booking our 2019 dates for Denise's teaching retreats and our open sew retreat.  All set for the next 2 years!  Many groups upon finding that 2018 dates were not available have already started booking for 2019 to get the dates they want.   I'm so happy our friend is doing well and staying booked.  It's an easy drive from my home and has everything I need.  Each person has a 6'  table with space for extension tables.  Amazing lighting, design walls around the room.  Pam cooks and on my gosh can she cook.  She has salads, veggies, entrée and dessert with lunch and dinner.   I love all the vegetables and fruilts that she prepares for each meal.  These ladies, this retreat... oh they keep me dreaming of the next time! 

Comments