Greg ' s Paradise in Blooms

Another beautiful Paradise in Blooms, a Judy Niemeyer pattern, done in a classic colorway, pieced by Greg Murphy and custom quilted by me.  Greg had seen the one I had quilted for Lou Ann and wanted his quilted in a similar style.   I did stick with what I knew worked well for this one, using a couple of designs straight from one  quilted by Karen McTavish, those tiny feathers in the outer pointy border and scrolls in the dark outer border.  So traditional, so beautiful!    Picture overload here.
 
 
 
 
Everything stitched in the ditch with Monolon, Glide threads used top and bottom for quilting with exception of that black scroll and that was So Fine because that's what I had that was slightly off black to give better detail to the quilting.
 
 

These backing photos were taken on the display stand with the light showing through the colors.
 
 
this one shows the yellow mottle color a little better  in the main background fabric
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you Greg for trusting me with your masterpiece! 
 
 

Comments

So beautiful
Both of you ladies did a wonderful job!