My Bali Wedding Star

Piped binding made and completed over Labor Day Weekend.   I noticed 3 inner arcs that were missing quilting.   I took the time to load on my frame this afternoon and quilt that section (how did I miss that?)  Label not made yet, I may get a friend to make me a nice embroidery machined label.  So, finally after 2 years and 7 months in process;  or rather limbo waiting for me to have time lol, I have it soaking in the washer!  There are steps that used glue basting that needs to be removed plus almost 3 years of handing the blocks,  lots of starch and Best Press.   Wow.  Keep your fingers crossed for me that everything stays intact, neat, square, and no bleeding fabrics.   Just awesomeness when it's done!

Comments

Unknown said…
can I still purchase this pattern?
Unknown said…
a very beautiful quilt.