The Cottage Mama Prim & Proper collection

Here are two quilts pieced by Jane Michel for The Cottage Mama showcasing her newest fabric collection, Prim & Proper by Riley Blake Designs / Penney Rose Fabrics which  will be released next month.  Check out her post HERE to view the entire collection!


 
The edge to edge digital design used is called "Gerber Daisy" by Wasatch Quilting.   I chose this one just because I knew it would look awesome on those alternate solid blocks and it sure does deliver!



The back
 
This one debuted at the Spring Market and was quilted with an edge to design called.... Gerber Daisy by  Stitch Happy.    We chose this one because it was very similar to one of the flower designs in the fabric.
 
Thank you for letting me machine quilt these beautiful quilts for you and I wish you much success with that fantastic new vintage feedsack inspired fabric collection.
 
My edge to edge machine quilting is created on my 26" Innova Longarm with Mach 3 Auto Pilot.   Click HERE if you are interested in more information about me machine quilting for you,
 
 


Comments