Leukemia and Lymphoma Society benefit

My oldest son is an oncologist  and he has been challenged to participate in the "LLS Man of the Year" campaign.   Which really means you can become "man of the year" IF you get the most contributions.  To help him with his fundraising, I have donated one of my personal quilts, Desert Sky.  As part of his Benefit Concert to raise funds for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (LLS) next week, he will be hosting a silent auction for this quilt.   You can bid for it on his facebook page.   I'm not sure the link will work, but if you want to bid, contact me and we will make sure you can do this!  Larry Anderson Jr. on Facebook.  Bidding ends 8pm central on 5/21/15.



 
 
I'll have to get busy and make another one for me.   I'm happy I had something on hand that people would have an interest in!   My longarm is still several weeks from delivery so no way I could make up something just for the event.     Good Luck with your campaign Larry and goodbye Desert Sky.   I hope you bring lots of comfort to many by funds raised and to the new owner.
 
**Update**  This quilt raised $525 for  LLS!!!


Comments