It's almost Back to School Time!

It's almost back to school time and I'm ready for a little more uninterrupted time in my schedule.  Here's a few favorites I quilted recently:


 
Quilters Dream Puff Poly batting used in the quilt above.
 


 
 
 
 
 
July was 4 weeks of Driver's Ed for my 15 year old, taking him there and 1.5 hrs later picking him back up.  Plus about 17 Doctor visits between myself, 2 boys, 2 cats and a dog!  I knew it was coming, most appointments were scheduled months ago and I scheduled my quilting accordingly.  No customs for July.   On top of that, I'm an officer in 2 clubs plus I am on the planning committee for our upcoming quilt show which is taking way too much of my time.  Oh, I also am trying to set up a .com website for my business and I also bought the quilter's software, The Machine Quilter's Business Manager but... I have not had the time to get them fully operational.  I need a cook, housekeeper, bookkeeper, website manager, chauffeur, dog sitter (yes he's like having a toddler LOL) and personal shopper.  Hmmm, I don't think I make enough money to cover all those salaries!   Maybe I should stop working?    No way!   I have to have those quilts to quilt.   I love it.  Next week is promising, I have some of mine on the schedule to work on.

Comments