Bloggers Quilt Festival Spring 2013

I'm entering my favorite quilt that I've made the past 6 months into  Amy's Bloggers Quilt Festival. As usual, there are so many pretty quilts on display there!   If you have not visited there already, grab your favorite beverage and browse the quilts and quilters blogs. 

This one is called "Fracture" and I made it for one of my granddaughters that fractured a bone in her foot during a gymnastic event.   She's doing well and loving the quilt!

 
This was my first attempt to quilt something with a modern quilting theme and I loved quilting it, seeing it, touching it.... 
 
 

 
Backside, I can't believe I was able to match up the quilting so close to that design line!
 
 
This will be entered into the "throw" quilt category.
 
 
 
Be sure to visit their site!
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

Comments