On to new things! One Week, One Challenge

My 4 year old UFO is finally complete just in time for the challenge @ Amy's Creative Side  One Week, One Challenge.  Sadly, I have even older projects stacked neatly in boxes and bins.  Someday for many, maybe never for some!

I love changing quilts out for each season.   I have not really started yet but could not help myself from tossing this on the litte table in the front room.  4 of us made each person a block during quilt retreat in MI one year.   I hand quilted this one during a spring break/inlaws anniversary trip to St. Augustine, FL.    Why is Picaso putting gray lines on my pics and cutting off the bottoms?


 
 
Binding finished on my Strippy Rococo, too many posts on this one but wanted to get it documented that it is DONE since Amy has the challenge going.  Washed and Dried.  Ready for use on MY bed!   I found while looking on webshots that I originally posted the 1st version of this top in February 2008.  The pattern is from The Quilter magazine, Holiday edition 2007.  It feels great to have this one finished.
 
This is on a full size bed.  Queen size, the red outer border fits right along the edge on my bed.

Backing.   I really like this on the bed with the top folded back at the pillows showing all that red!

Both sides of binding machine stitched.  Not perfect but DONE.

This is how old this project is!
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

Nancy said…
Strippy quilt looks great on the bed! That turned out really well. Oh those UFOs. At least you note yours are neatly in boxes.. mine are all over the place in totes, plastic bags... you name it! Yeah, someday.