Looking forward to going HOME.....

This week I will be sorting through our 10 months of accumulated "stuff" to determine what must return to Florida, what gets tossed and what will be gifted to others.   Started with my sewing supplies today and hope to get that mailed off tomorrow as everything was purchased here and will not fit into our luggage for the return trip.   I have been stitching on the Catalicious blocks, finished one more top for Mickey but will quilt upon our return home.   Ahhhh.... can't wait to hear the humm of my Bernina and Juki again!   Just a few pics to post today.


Fast little quilt using fabrics Mickey selected.   Measures 50X50



This is the "Black Pearl" getting fitted for the upcoming movie.  It sits at the next marina over from Ko 'Olina @ Barbers Point.  Picture was taken several months back and I keep forgetting to post.  We can see it from our walking path.   They recently held auditions for extras, filming to start in September! 



My mother's day flowers.  Mickey painted the small vase @ school.

Comments