2 new quilt tops

I have been working every moment I have had free on my One Block wonder.  Finished the last stitch yesterday just before the school bus delivered the kids.   Bob and I both think I should shop for a different fabric for the last border.  Also included in that last border is the focus fabric that was cut into 60* triangles and joined back together to create some really interesting blocks.   Also, I whipped up in about 2 hours the quilt top for charity - Downey's Touch of Comfort Quilts for Kids..   Will get it quilted in the next few days, they supply the fabric, we supply the batting and sewing skills.  What a great project!

Hopefully a better picture of this to be posted in the future after I get this one quilted.


Blocks in progress   Quilts for Kids

Finished Quilt top



Comments